Monday 16 April 2012

Fabulicious DT Member: Erika Taylor

Good Morning this overcast & cool Monday morning!
I would like to feature and introduce to you each one of our Fabulicious Design Team members, one day at a time ;-)  In no particular order.....ERIKA TAYLOR!


About Erika By Erika:

'Cutting rings of paper to create garland, making ghost gum from glue, and adding a little too much glitter to any heart I drew. The creative bug bit me at a very early age and I've never looked back. Hi everyone, I'm Erika Taylor and I'm a craftaholic!!! In 2008, I decided to start paper crafting and one thing led to another. I’m blessed to have been on numerous design teams over the past few years and I'm expanding my own creative muse to include so much more than just cards and scrapbook layouts. I love getting inked up to create mixed media projects and if I can alter something, I will.
 I live in Southern Alberta with my loving and supportive husband Mark and our 2 boisterous children age 4 and 7. Anything to do with Vampires and the Fantasy Realm gets my attention, and yes that includes Twilight! I love Italian Sweet Cream in my coffee and there is nothing better than Tiramisu. I'm moved by the colors around me, emotions and the media. Creatively, I embrace change and love to try new things and I'm super excited about being a part of this amazing adventure. Grab your favorite beverage and stop by my blog for a visit http://taylordconcepts.blogspot.com'


Till tomorrow, 
With Love From FabScraps

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ps. Erika is from Canada

Shona said...

hiiiii Erika I am from Canadan too...BC :) I am very excited to work with you and cant wait to see your creations!

moejoetreasures said...

RIGHT ON, Erika !!!!!
I am SUPER excited to see what you come up with !
Your style is scrumptious !
As ever, Moe