Monday 7 May 2012

Double Up!

Hi Everyone!

We are in for a 5 day working week!!!  LOL about time these holidays finished up so we can get back into the working routine....they cause way too much chaos!

I have 6 DT Member left to brag about on the blog so am going to do 2 a day starting today with SHONA KEEHN and TRACY WEINZAPFEL.

Once I have bragged enough then it's time to get something else going..wink wink

About Shona Keehn,

I am from British Columbia, Canada. I have 3 children and a wonderful husband of 26 years. He is very supportive with my scrapping addiction.


I have been scrapping for many years but have just found my scrappy style in the last year, Shabby Chic with a bit of vintage, and it is definitely something that I change up lots. I love to try new techniques and make embellishments. One of my favourites is to work with a sketch, either for layouts or cards. I get so much inspiration from everyone in the scrapping world and I hope that you can get some from me.


About Tracy Weinzapfel,


Hi I am Tracy Weinzapfel and am excited to be on the FabScraps Team!  With me, what you see, is what you get....I put it all out there every day. I am the mom of three great kids (14 year old son and boy/girl 10 year old twins). For me, every day is a Nikon Moment. I am happiest behind my camera capturing life's every amazing second. I live life with a creative edge and know that art is my calling.  I am happiest in my art studio creating mixed media projects using all mediums (paper, glue, paint, etc.).  I am proud to have been hired to create albums for movie stars and our very own President of the United States, Barak Obama!  I am most proud to travel and teach workshops and classes sharing my passion.
I try to live life to the fullest every day and for the most part you can catch glimpses of my crazy adventures on my blog: www.tracywburgos.typepad.com .  I never know where life is taking me but one thing I know for sure is I will have my camera in hand to capture all those special memories.

We have such exciting times ahead and are so glad that you are on the journey with us!

Chat soon,
Love From FabScraps xxx


1 comment:

Shona said...

oooooo Tracy that is awesome wow! Cant wait to work with everyone here:)