Thursday 10 May 2012

Limor & Lisa ...FINALLY!

Finally, here are the last two Fabulicious DT Members for 2012 / 2013 that I get to brag about, Limor Webber (Canada) and Lisa Gregory (USA).  I am not going to run the risk of saying we saved the best for last because every single one of our Fabulicious DT are wonderfully talented and extremely creative and we are excited every day when we get emails from them with their latest creations!

Without further a due...Limor Webber!

Hi my name is Limor and I am a mother of two beautiful girls, Hannah 7 and Ava 4,as well as I am married to my wonderful husband Curtis.

I guess you could say I am addicted to scrapbooking and paper crafting! I have been scrapping for over 7 years and I am constantly creating and trying to come up with new and exciting techniques and projects that empower others to release that creativity that is hiding inside of them.  I would have to say that my favorite part about crafting is being able to teach and share with my fellow crafting community.



http://chicscrapbookdesigns.blogspot.ca/2012/05/victoria-collection-birthday-card.html


Lisa Gregory!

I am a Registered nurse by profession. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have 2 grown children. Our son is married, lives nearby, and our daughter is away attending Le Cordon Bleu Academy studying to be a Chef and working at Disney World! 

I have been crafting my whole life, and found scrap booking in 2005 when I was helping my son and girlfriend (now daughter in law) do their senior projects. A scrapbook of their lives. I took one walk down the scrapbook isle at Michaels, and was hooked!  My style is ever changing as I play with new techniques. I can go from soft shabby chic to down and dirty grunge depending on my mood. I am lucky to be able to lock myself away in my studio to create. Scrapbooking is therapy for me.I am honored, proud, lucky and thrilled to be designing for FabScraps. Thank You for the opportunity to showcase your wonderful products!!


Wishing you all a very blessed day, till next time!
Love From FabScraps xxx

No comments: