Thursday 27 September 2012

MOTHERS




Today is my mom’s birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!). In honour of that, I thought I’d do a little post with my favourite “Mommy Quotes”, perfect for journaling, you can never have too many quotes on hand!!

These are take from a book called “Expressions” by Adrienne Lubbe and Bonny Phillips. (Don’t worry, we have all the permissions in place!!)


  • You’re always a child while you have a mother to turn to.
  • There’s a special place in heaven for the mother of boys.
  • A mother holds her children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
  • Mirror, mirror on the wall, I’m like my mother after all. (isn’t that one true!!!)
  • Mothers and daughters become closer when daughters become mothers.
  • There are two things you give your children- the one is roots, the other is wings.
  • To be a child is to know the fun of living… To have a child is to know the beauty of life.
  • You never realize how much you can love someone until you are their mother.
  • If I could, I would teach you everything I never learned. If I could, I would help you make it through the tough years. (Celine Dion) 

Aren't some people just so clever with words!! 

Have a great day FabScrappers!
-M

No comments: