Monday 5 November 2012

Evgenia shows off Enchanted Gardens

Hello ladies! Its Evgenia Petzer here today with you with a layout, made from Enchanted Gardens, I think this collection is very versatile. And what I love about all FabScraps papers that their backsides of the papers are always with easy patterns, that will always work fo you- dots, stripes, etc.


Ok, well so lets see what I created. I used the picture of me for a change:)


and some close ups:

These chippies I first inked with an ink pad and then add some finishing touches with dry brush with a bit of acrylic paint.

Love the rosette flowers, they are so easy to work with and they give you this extra dimensional look that we often look for...

I must admit it is not  quite my colors and I was  a bit worried when I started, but the layout came out VERY easily and I just want to give you advice to try to work with different kind of papers, may be you will discover new style...


Materials used:

  • FabScraps Papers: C52 003, C52 007, C52 004
  • FabScraps chipboard: DC52007 (butterfly), DC52005 (birds on a wire), DC 53004 (lamp with hanging sign)
  • FabScraps rosette flowers made from MC DC 11
  • stamp, lace, gliier, black embossing powder from my stash
Have a great day and don't stop scrapping:)

2 comments:

Jennifer Snyder said...

gorgeous how she makes the photo melt into the creation and makes the whole page a gorgeous exotic setting

Shona said...

oh this is so so yummy :)