C76 COUNTRY COLLECTION
Chopping Board – Food for Thought
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Country Kitchen Collection paper range : C76 003 & C75 008
· Chipboard Pieces : DC76 006 & DC76 013
· Sticker ST76 001
· Black & Beige Cardstock
· Chipboard and Cork
· Wooden Chopping Board and Rolling Pin
· Beige and Brown Acrylic Paint
· Foam Squares
· Silhouette Cameo
· Tim Holtz Apothecary Bottles DIE
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Mustard Seed and Fired Brick
· Metal Embellishments, Trims and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut a lady silhouette carrying a pie from black cardstock and the internal offset from sheet 008 (only the dress and shoes) and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
2. Cut sheet 003 to fit the wooden chopping board and ink the edges with gathered twigs and adhere.
3. Cut one apothecary bottle from the Tim Holtz Die from chipboard and the lid from cork. Ink the bottle with fired brick and mustard seed. Matt the sticker (Happiness is Homemade) onto beige cardstock. Adhere to the bottle with foam squares as per the picture
4. Ink chipboard piece 006 with fired brick and mustard seed.
5. Paint the rolling pin and chipboard piece 013 with beige paint and dry brush with brown paint. Add sticker (SAVOUR) from sticker ST001 once dry.
6. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done! Ready to hang!